How to Sell PR and Leverage PR when Selling with PR Pro Candice D’Angelo of The Agency East
Episode #96: How to Sell PR and Leverage PR when Selling with PR Pro Candice D’Angelo from The Agency East
Candice D’Angelo is the founder of The Agency East, a PR Agency dedicated to amplifying the voices of female business owners on a mission to evolve the status quo, and The Selling Lab, a sales training agency where online and offline businesses alike come to level up their sales skills and build custom training. A corporate dropout with 12+ years of sales experience, Candice first discovered her passion for helping others amplify their visibility and grow their business as an undergrad while pursuing a degree in Sociology and communications at Florida State University. Her first big break came when she landed a job with an advertising agency before graduating, working with big names like Visit Florida and the Department Of Transportation.
In this episode, Candice shares tips on how to sell PR as an agency owner and how other business types can leverage the press when selling. She reveals her agency’s successful cold-pitching sales strategy and discusses the importance of establishing knowing, liking, and trusts when selling any product or service.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Candice’s Journey into Public Relations
- What the Agency East is and how she built it
- How Candice found her niche as a newer PR agency
- Her expertise in sales and how she uses it to sell PR services
- How many business types can leverage press coverage in the sales process
- The importance of establishing ‘Know, Like, and Trust’ and PR helps you do such
- Her agency’s successful cold-pitching sales strategy
- Systems they have for finding leads in the agency
- And more!
Social media links:
- Website: https://www.theagencyeast.co/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_agency_east/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/candicedangelo/