This is a private 1:1 Coaching Retainer Available to a Select Number of Entrepreneurs & Qualifying Start-Up Teams Annually.
CEO & CO-FOUNDER,
It’s very VERY rare I write reviews or testimonials. I have had the extreme pleasure of working with Lexie for 3 years. She is one of the most honest and dedicated professionals I have ever met. I say this first because it is something you do NOT find often. Let me back that up with her work quality and desire to “Win” is second-to-none…
…I can also put my money where my mouth was with that last statement as I have hired Lexie to continue working with us...In my 20 year career I have never met a better self-starter and person that is absolutely dedicated to her craft and YOUR results!
I very rarely write reviews or leave testimonials. The person or service needs to really WOW me and inspire me to sit down and dedicate the time to write a testimonial. Initially, I wasn’t sure whether to work with Lexie because who ever has spare cash for luxury in a start-up, right? Well, let me tell you that it was one of the best business decisions I made this year. I took a leap of faith and haven’t looked back ever since because the value add from Lexie has been phenomenal…No matter how small a win, I loved that Lexie celebrated us. And we ended up scoring many wins, both small and big! If you’re on the fence, don’t think twice, you won’t regret having Lexie on your team. She goes out of her way and will move mountains for you!
- Public Relations:
- Media Relations – Establishing long-term media relationships, securing press coverage, and creating a press strategy that converts (from podcasts to digital, print, radio & TV)
- Community Relations & Partnerships – Growing your business organically through networking, collaborations, partnerships, speaking engagements, and community activation
- Client Relations – Effective communication strategies, selling, upselling, and everaging testimonials & referrals
- Public Relations – Creating targeted brand awareness, maintaining a favorable public image, and converting the public into loyal followers, brand champions, and customers
- Investor Relations – (if applicable) – how to create a winning pitch deck, nail your messaging, and maintain stakeholder approval
- Industry Relations – how to collaborate and network with others in your industry, establish authority, and cultivate effective thought leadership
- Organic Marketing:
- Lead Generation Funnels
- Events, Partnership, and Collaboration Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Business Development:
- Overall business growth strategy
- Sales process and strategy
- Key hires and operational development
- Establishing and streamlining systems and processes
- Communications strategies while scaling
- Program & service refinement and development
- Key business partnership development
- Entrepreneurial mindset
6-Month Coaching Support Overview
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the retainer?
Wine Club is a 6-month coaching retainer. At the end of 6-months if you want to renew your contract, you will be given first access to any available spots.
How much does Wine Club cost?
For Non Pop Fizz Clink Graduates, a one-time payment of $9,997. Payment Plans available.
Is this a program or course?
No, this is a 1:1 coaching retainer. However, as a PERK of joining Wine Club, you get access to ALL THEPRBAR online courses, templates, and resources ($3,500+ value).