Every entrepreneur needs to know how to be their own publicist.
- You need to be able to effectively communicate your story to potential clients, investors, and partners.
- You need to be a pro at networking, building your network, and nurturing industry contacts.
- You need to know how to get in the right rooms, on the right stages, and seen by the right people…(and once you’re up there, you need to know what to say, and how to say it.)
- You need to know how to establish credibility, trust, buzz, and traction in a crowded and loud market.
- You need to know how to pivot gracefully when needed, and still maintain a positive reputation and public image.
Ready to learn how to do your own PR?
MEET YOUR COACH
Hey! I’m Lexie. Clients have called me their “Coach”, “PR Godmother”, “Rented VP of PR & Marketing”, “Growth Advisor”, “Business Partner”….the list goes on.
Titles aside, what I do can be simplified into one sentence:
I help people increase their influence, impact, and revenue through relationship-driven marketing and PR.
Get to know more about me and THEPRBAR inc. by clicking below!