Recap of 2021 Global Comms Report: Paying – and Earning – Attention (Minisode)
Episode 54 – Pitchin’ and Sippin’ – Recap of 2021 Global Comms Report: Paying – and Earning – Attention
Learn some of the key findings of the recent 2021 Global Comms Report: Paying – and Earning – Attention produced in collaboration by PR Week and Cision. Lexie Smith summarizes important takeaways in three core sections including Channel Choices, People of Persuasion, and Platforms of Persuasion.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Learn key findings of three core sections from the report
- Channel choices – shifts pertaining to the social media channels being prioritized by brands
- People of persuasion – an overview of who has the most sway over how consumers think about products, and ultimately decide to spend their money.
- The report reveals data on the most persuasive influencers, and, in turn, strongest partners with whom brands should work
- Platforms of Persuasion – what types of content brands most rely on to influence consumer behavior and spending
- And more key findings
Link to the Report: https://www.cision.com/resources/white-papers/2021-global-comms-report/
Sign up For Lexie's Weekly Insider to Receive Insider Tips, Invites, & More at: https://theprbarinc.com/newsworthy/
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here
Go back to the homepage