Product Placement & Pitching with PR Pro Brandi Sims of Brandinc PR
Episode 46 – Pitchin’ and Sippin’ – Product Placement & Pitching with PR Pro Brandi Sims of Brandinc PR
Brandi Sims is the Founder & CEO of Brandinc PR. For the past 13 years, Brandi has gained extensive knowledge in handling public relations and strategic communications for a diverse range of clients from public figures, to non-profit organizations, to government sectors, to celebrities, sports figures, beauty and skincare companies, and much more. She has landed her clients coverage in outlets ranging from ESPN to FOX News, Forbes, New York Magazine, Cosmopolitan and many others.
Brandi has her Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Cameron University, her MBA in PR from Liberty University, and is currently a Doctoral Candidate for Liberty University’s Strategic Media Communications program. She also serves on the national PRSA Entertainment & Sports Executive Committee and Board Chair for the Oklahoma Women’s Coalition to represent women’s advocacy.
In today’s episode we talk through the differences and similarities that exist when learning PR in a classroom vs doing PR in the real world, and we do a deep dive into the world of product placement and product pitching. Brandi gives us her best do’s, don’ts, and what she’s currently finding successful when pitching in the market today.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The ins and outs of what product placement is in public relations
- Brandi’s extensive background in public relations
- What PR looks like in the real world vs. learning it in the classroom
- The pros and cons of pursuing a higher education in the field of PR
- What Brandi sees when pitching on the market today and what has been most effective in securing earned coverage
- Learn her do’s and don’ts when it comes to pitching
- All about her agency Brandinc PR
- And so much more from this PR pro!
Find more on Brandi Sims below!
Snag Lexie's free Pitch it, Pitch it Good! Checklist at theprbarinc.com/pitchitgood
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.
Go back to the homepage