PR Tips for Positive Client Relations (Minisode)
Episode 66 – Pitchin’ and Sippin’ – Tips for Positive Client Relations (Minisode)
Your host walks you through different PR tips for creating and maintaining positive client relations in this minisode. The tips she mentions are relevant whether you’re a service provider of any kind – from an agency owner to a coach, etc. – a founder or member of a product-based business where you have to interact with customers and buyers, or an experience-based business or brand.
Basically, if you are in the business of selling anything, listen up!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The different types of relations relevant to PR
- The definition of client relations
- Tips for improving client relations
- The importance of onboarding and offboarding processes that will allow for a smoother client relationship
- How you can effectively use these relationships to uplevel your business
- The importance of maintaining boundaries when it comes to onboarding and signing a new client