How to Craft Timely PR Strategies with PR Pro Samantha Bryant
Episode 81: How to Craft Timely PR Strategies with PR Pro Samantha Bryant
Samantha Bryant has nearly two decades of experience sharing the stories of businesses with media both locally and nationally. Her clients have ranged from retail giants, educational leaders, start-ups, renowned chefs, fashion designers, authors, boutique hotels, and non-profits. Samantha’s illustrious background allows her to truly know today’s media markets inside and out. She has been on both ends of the spectrum serving as a reporter at an award-winning publication in Iowa City and diving into production at a nationally syndicated television show in Chicago.
In today’s episode, we dive into what it means to be timely – we chat through timely strategies, follow-ups, pitches, and press releases, and wrap up by touching on how brands can utilize community relations to spread brand awareness.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How Samantha got her start in her public relations career
- How she dabbled in many different areas of public relations including journalism
- How Samantha got big name accounts on her resume
- How Samantha began freelancing and working for herself
- The importance of client relationships when growing your PR business
- Learn Samantha’s tips on resources to stay up to date on pitch ideas
- Hear what a pitch needs to be considered timely
- How brands can utilize community relations to spread brand awareness
- And More!
- Website: https://www.samanthabryantpr.com/about
- Instagram: @samanthabpublicity
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/samanthahartbryant/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sambryant
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SamanthaBryantPR\
- Sign up For Lexie's Weekly Insider to Receive Insider Tips, Invites, & More at: https://theprbarinc.com/newsworthy/
- Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.
- Instagram: @theprbar_inc
- Go back to the homepage