How to Land More than 500 Headlines & Blogzines with Jessica Blotter of Kind Traveler
Episode 55 – How to Land More than 500 Headlines & Blogzines with Jessica Blotter of Kind Traveler – Pitchin’ and Sippin’
Jessica Blotter is the CEO & Co-Founder of Kind Traveler, the first socially conscious Give + Get hotel booking and media platform that empowers travelers to positively impact the communities they visit. Jessica is also a speaker and journalist on sustainable tourism, having written for outlets such as Fast Company, CBS, Darling Magazine, Wanderlust and many more.
In today’s episode we learn more about how Jessica’s career and journey inspired her to launch Kind Traveler, what specifically aided in her platform’s accelerated growth, how she ended up landing so many headlines, what a Blogzine is, and how you can pitch Kind Traveler for your own byline.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Learn about Jessica’s career and how she became interested in sustainable tourism
- Jessica’s journey to building and launching Kind Traveler
- Learn how her company has landed more than 550 headlines in press
- What PR and Marketing tactics Jessica and her team have used to grow the Kind Traveler brand
- What has been most important and effective in driving site traffic
- Learn what a Blogzine is
- Learn how you can contribute and be featured on the Blogzine
Kind Traveler Website & Social Media Links:
Jessica Blotter Social Media Links:
Sign up For Lexie's Weekly Insider to Receive Insider Tips, Invites, & More at: https://theprbarinc.com/newsworthy/
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.
Go back to the homepage