Public relations is often thought of as a simple strategy to appear in magazines or on TV. But it’s so much more than that! Today’s guest, Lexie Smith, is a PR coach and corporate trainer who founded her own business – THEPRBAR, an online coaching brand and platform that specializes in helping motivated entrepreneurs and companies expand their impact, influence and revenue through PR.
- Lexie’s journey of how she landed in the PR industry and started her own business
- Challenges Lexie encountered when diving into the PR market
- Lexie’s unique approach to PR and the way she markets it
- What entrepreneurs tend to think about PR
- What is brand collaboration and how it can help entrepreneurs?
- The importance of relationship building and how it can help you gain truth-worthy partners
- What entrepreneurs and companies should do when starting in PR
- Media free PR tip! Visit Help a Reporter to get press and get started