…You’ve probably heard of SaaS (Software as a Service)
…You’ve maybe heard of PaaS (Platform-as-a-service)
…but have you heard of PRaaS?!
Listen up, because it could make YOU a heck of a lot more money.
This Program Was Built For…
THE ELEVATOR PITCH
THEPRBAR PRaaS Training Program was built to service pre-existing agencies who want to up-level and add a whole new stream of income to their business model.
Not sure if adding PR-as-a-service is the right move for your agency? Schedule a discovery call with Lexie to find out.
WHY ADD PR-AS-A-SERVICE?
Easy to Learn. Low Cost to Execute. Huge Margins.
YOUR COMPANY WILL GET OWNED ACCESS OF...
“PR is so relevant to every marketing plan, not only for authority but also for relevance. Very few agencies are able to offer a comprehensive strategy. Lexie helped us to implement our PR department and she held our hand every step of the way. She gave us actionable tips and tools for immediate results. Working with Lexie was one of the best decisions I made as Agency owner.“
LARA, CEO + FOUNDER, THE DARL AGENCY
HOW IT WORKS…
YOUR TEAM WILL BE TRAINED VIA...
- Weekly Pre-recorded Virtual Content Delivery (Video + Templates/Workbooks)
- Bi-weekly Strategy Sessions conducted via Zoom (6 total)
- Daily Chat Support via Slack
- In-Person Full-Day Visit Available Upon Request
YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE...
- Live PR Advisory from Lexie during the Program duration
- Weekly Accountability Check-ins
- Virtual Media / Speaker Training for the Company’s “PR Face” (typically the CEO or Founder/s)
- 1 Post-program Strategy Session conducted via Zoom to make sure your team is on track post-completion
BENEFITS OF ADDING PRaaS...
MEET YOUR TRAINER
From winning Shark Tank brands, to some of Inc. Magazine’s Fastest-Growing Companies in America, Lexie Smith, Founder of THEPRBAR inc. and Host of the Pitchin’ and Sippin’ Podcast, has helped countless companies and entrepreneurs gain accelerated success through the world of Public Relations. With more than 10 years of PR and Marketing experience, serving most recently as a VP of PR and Marketing of a high 8-figure industry disruptor, Smith has been recognized as “Rising Star”, “Top 20 in their 20s”, “Brilliant PR Experts under 30”, and “Top Female Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2020”. More importantly, however, her clients have been featured in outlets such as Forbes, Vogue, Oprah, Inc., Shark Tank, Entrepreneur Magazine, CNN, The LA Times, Shape Magazine, The Huffington Post, Wired…and many, many more.
Lexie’s career started in the PR agency world where she was responsible for more than doubling her agency’s client roster and revenue. By the age of 22 she was promoted to Sr. Account Director after singing her firm’s first bi-coastal contract enabling the agency to expand nationally.
“Lexie is a brilliant public relations expert well beyond her years…Lexie helped us successfully rebrand and launch our company nationally, earned us a multitude of accolades, and propelled our company to a leading market position gaining ample recognition on a local, national, and federal level. Her genuine, innovative, and tenacious approach to Public Relations has been key in more than tripling our company’s valuation.”
LINDSEY, GENERAL MANAGER
“Working with Lexie was one of the best investments for my business, she became a true partner! Beyond knowledgable, kind, always professional, down to earth – she really knows her stuff. Lexie always went above and beyond and is truly a PR/marketing asset to any business owner. By the end of the program, I got my money’s worth plus MUCH MUCH more…I highly recommend her to everyone.”
SUSAN, FOUNDER + CEO
“Lexie is extremely professional, hard-working, and on top of her game. I learned a lot from watching her…Her attention to detail and dedication to her job is something most companies would only dream to have. I miss working with Lexie tremendously, she was such a valuable addition to the team and know that anyone would be lucky to work beside her!”
MAYA, DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
“Lexie was one of the most inspiring, down to earth, driven, and genuine supervisors I had the privilege of working for during a college internship. She never talked down to me, rather built me up and led by example in a supportive, stimulating, and encouraging environment. She is extremely reliable, thoughtful, and dedicated to her work. I highly recommend Lexie to anyone looking for a pure joy to work with.”
AVA, PR INTERN
Time Commitment: 16-weeks of active program
Enrollment Eligibility: Founder and up to 5 additional team members. *Additional members allowed for additional fee.
Deliverables Break Down:
- Bi-weekly Coaching Zoom Calls with Lexie (weekly content clarity calls available on off-weeks as needed.)
- Exclusive pre-recorded Video Content + Trainings (Accessible to you and your company for life for future employee training purposes.)
- Expert Feedback, Guidance, and Ongoing Live Chat Support from Lexie
- PR Pro Resources, Templates, and Tools that Work
- Media Kit Template
- Client Onboarding Press Assets for Company Use
- PR Systems Templates and Implementation Support
- Press Release Template
- PRE PITCH OP Method System + Tools
- Pitching Templates
- Media List Template (and active curation with team)
- How to Sell PR Training
- PR Software Systems Support and Vetting (upon request)
Investment: One-time fee of $6,997. Payment plans available.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!