The Gen Z Perspective on Media & PR with Amber Sabri of Azhar PR
Episode #92: The Gen Z Perspective on Media & PR with Amber Sabri of Azhar PR
Amber Sabri is a Creative Consultant and Founder & CEO of Azhar PR, a New York-based PR & Digital Marketing agency that amplifies female founders + minority-owned brands online. Throughout all of her career endeavors, in industries dominated by the majority, Amber’s mission is to help empower the minority + even the playing field.
In this episode, Amber talks about Gen Z’s perspective on the ever-changing landscape of media and PR. She shares what led to her launching a PR firm at 24, her predictions on the future of digital media and traditional PR, and how to pitch creators and influencers on TikTok and beyond effectively.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How Amber got her start in the Media and PR Industry
- How Amber started Azhar PR at 24 years old
- Her perspective and the ‘Gen Z’ perspective on the media landscape at large and how social media is a part of it
- Her thoughts on the future of digital media and traditional PR
- PR and pitching strategies she’s used with her clients
- Tips on what to do during a gifting suite with clients
- How to integrate social media into a PR strategy
- How to let your brand’s authenticity makes a big impact
- The difference between creators and influencers
- How to pitch creators and influencers on TikTok
- And more!
Social Media Links:
Personal IG: https://www.instagram.com/missambersabri/
Business IG: https://www.instagram.com/azharpublicrelations/
Business Website: https://www.azharpr.com/
Consulting Website: https://www.missambersabri.com/
- Sign up For Lexie's Weekly Insider to Receive Insider Tips, Invites, & More at: https://theprbarinc.com/newsworthy/
- Instagram: @theprbar_inc
- Go back to the homepage