Scaling to Six-Figures, Getting PR Blacklisted + Jack and Pineapples with PR Pro Brittany Mobley
Episode 27 – Pitchin’ and Sippin’ – Scaling to Six-Figures
Brittany Mobley is a Publicist, graphic and web designer, and the owner of Culturit Public Relations and Design Co. based out of West Bloomfield, Michigan. In today’s episode, Brittany and I talk about scaling to six-figures during the pandemic as a first-time mom and while securing a masters degree. She gives us her best PR dos and don’ts, resources that have helped her scale, what it means to be blacklisted in PR, and much more.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Brittany landed a job after college in an agency, working with giant clients such as Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Brittany went from working in an agency to freelancing. She talks about the importance of networking and how she landed her first clients.
- Brittany talks about scaling to six-figures during the pandemic: Brittany analyzes the factors that took her business to the next level and how she adapted her company to keep up with the increasing number of clients.
- The value of PR: what can a publicist do for you and your brand? How do media placements impact your business?
- Brittany shares advice for entrepreneurs, agency owners, or just people that are juggling “all the things” all the time.
- The dos and don’ts when pitching the media and what it means to get PR blacklisted.
Visit Culturit to learn what Brittany can do for you. Or follow her on social media:
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.
Go back to the homepage