Today’s guest is PR Pro Crosby Noricks, the Founder of PR Couture – an industry-leading career platform and sourcebook for communication professionals ready to lead with authority and get paid accordingly. With a resume full of four-figure paid speaking gigs, more than 100 articles and podcast wins, international award-winning programs and workshops, a consistently sold-out agency mastermind, and even her own book, Crosby gives listeners an inside look into the PR industry, realities surrounding the cost of PR, and of course her top tips and tricks of the trade.
- Crosby’s journey before officially launching PR Couture.
- While PR Couture started out as a fashion and lifestyle PR blog, now it is a resourceful platform for communications professionals who are in the entrepreneurial side.
- The realities of what it costs to hire a PR agency and how it can be really difficult to price services. Crosby thinks pricing is actually quite a challenge.
- The importance of understanding that a strong PR strategy involves so much more than just media relations. It should be seen from more of a holistic perspective.
- Crosby shares some do’s and don’ts for pitching and gives out a special recommendation. If you want to succeed in PR, make sure to be interesting: sparking up your audience’s curiosity is key!