Media Pitching Preferences – Rapid Fire Round Up
Episode 41 – Pitchin’ and Sippin’ – Media Pitching Preferences – Rapid Fire Round Up
We’re doing something a bit different this week on the Pitchin’ and Sippin’ podcast. This episode is a round-up of 8 of our past media guest’s pitching preferences. SO, for some context, typically when I have a member of the media on the show, towards the end of the episode I ask them a series of rapid fire questions about their personal preferences when being pitched. For example, what day of the week do you prefer to be pitched…do you want people to send photos, do you appreciate follow ups?
SO, take out some pen and paper because you’re about to hear exactly what these writers and editors actually WANT to receive in their inboxes.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Learn Emmy-Nominated TV Journalist & Podcast Coach Christine O’Donnell’s pitching preferences.
- Listen to the full episode 1 to learn more about pitching TV and the world of podcasts: https://theprbarinc.com/podcast/pitching-tv-christine-odonnell/
- Learn former Managing Editor and current freelance journalist and travel writer Brianne Nemiroff’s pitching preferences.
- Listen to the full Episode 6 to learn more about interviews and the realities of journalism: https://theprbarinc.com/podcast/the-realities-of-journalism-brianne-nemiroff/
- Learn freelance travel writer and podcast host Theresa Christine’s pitching preferences.
- Listen to the full Episode 14 to learn more about freelance journalism and travel writing: https://theprbarinc.com/podcast/meet-the-media-theresa-christine-travel-writing-pitching-freelancers-aperol-spritz/
- Learn lifestyle writer and editor Mar Yvette’s pitching preferences.
- Listen to the full Episode 16 to learn more about knowing your audience and how to break into the media world: https://theprbarinc.com/podcast/guest-trifecta-media-bylines-real-talk-and-kombucha-with-mar-yvette/
- Learn editor-in-chief and writer Thatiana Diaz’s pitching preferences.
- Listen to the full Episode 17 to hear an update on the industry’s stance on mailers and more: https://theprbarinc.com/podcast/meet-the-media-refinery-29-mailers-and-riesling/
- Learn award-winning journalist Ruksana Hussain’s pitching preferences.
- Listen to the full episode 20 to learn more about ghost writing, advertorials: https://theprbarinc.com/podcast/ruksana-hussain/
- Learn Create and Cultivate managing editor and writer, Megan Beauchamp’s pitching preferences.
- Listen to the full Episode 20 to hear more about Beauchamp’s experience in digital publishing and Create and Cultivate: https://theprbarinc.com/podcast/megan-beauchamp/
- Learn media trainer and storytelling coach Jessica Abo’s pitching preferences.
- Listen to the full episode 37 to learn more about getting camera ready, how to show up unfiltered and what not to do with pitching: https://theprbarinc.com/podcast/entrepreneur-com-getting-camera-ready-jessica-abo/