Landing Big Partnerships & Book Deals with Olivia Christian of Own Your Story
Episode 32 – Pitchin’ and Sippin’ – Landing Big Partnerships & Book Deals
Olivia Christian has been working as a brand strategist for over 15 years. Through her workshop, Own Your Story, Olivia coaches professional teams and one-on-one clients in a methodology for crafting a concise and compelling personal brand story. She has shared her workshop with international audiences including corporate teams at Google, Twitter, and Visa, at conferences like Girlbossrally, and The Best Me Conference, and for non-profit organizations like Female Founder Collective. She’s also the Executive Producer and host of The Game Last Night, and recently, she became an author after publishing her first book, “Ask Olivia: An Entrepreneur’s Advice on the Entrepreneurial Life”—and by the way, it was a paid deal with Vistaprint!
In today’s episode, we talk about how to Own Your Story, where to get started in landing big-name partnerships, and how to make it on stage. She shares an exclusive perk to my listeners, and much, much more.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Own Your Story. Olivia coaches people to create a concise and compelling personal brand story, as a way to introduce themselves and engage their audience.
- Olivia talks about her clients: how she started with female entrepreneurs and non-profits and ended up being invited to share her work at Google, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Becoming a speaker. Olivia has some advice for those that are starting or looking to land their first stage.
- Olivia talks about how she launched her own sportscast and became an author. For her, it was all about pushing herself and creating those opportunities.
- How did she land a big-name partnership? Olivia shares her strategy on social media and things that you should keep in mind when developing your pitch.
Check Olivia’s website to learn more about her workshops and to know where you can buy her book. For our listeners, Olivia has a special Promo Code! Just type THEPRBAR and receive a 25% discount on your workshop purchase.
Learn more about the Ready Set Coach Program launching the week of July 12, 2021.
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.
Go back to the homepage