Newsworthy Founder: PR Mindset, Defining Success + Manhattans with Kim Argetsinger
Today on the Pitchin’ and Sippin’ podcast we’re talking with Kim Argetsinger, a mindset coach, business mentor, and podcast host who’s obsessed with how the brain works, all things mindset, business psychology, and relationship-based marketing and PR. She holds a BA in Psychology with honors from the University of Miami and is a Mentor Masterclass Certified Life Coach. Featured as an expert and coach across dozens of outlets and podcasts, Kim’s built her own booked out, multi-six-figure business without ads or complicated funnels.
Kim believes there’s nothing more powerful than combining clarity, mindset, strategy, and aligned action when it comes to business success…and that’s exactly what we get into in today’s show. If you’ve ever felt resistance to the spotlight, frustration when pitching, fear that there’s just too much competition…or really experienced any form of self-doubt when it comes to whether your worth of press or not…listen up because this episode was made specifically for you.
- Kim is a mindset coach and business mentor. She talks about her work, what it entails, and her life leading up to coaching.
- Lexie plays out real-life scenarios for Kim, so she can help listeners learn how to approach them from a PR mindset stance.
- Tracking your fears. Many entrepreneurs are afraid to do PR. Kim knows that fear is normal and expected, but putting yourself out there is what ultimately can make you successful. She offers two simple exercises that will help you overcome your fears.
- How do you define success? Kim wants you to think about what success would look like for you, according to your values, beyond just the metrics and numbers.
- Kim has seen many entrepreneurs struggle with self-worth. The first step to overcoming is to acknowledge that often they have nothing to do with your business and your strategy.
- Comparison is normal. Kim has some tips for when you start to think about the success of other people in your field. Change your mindset: the success of others doesn’t mean you can’t both shine.
- Sit in discomfort. To get the success that you are looking for, you will need to take uncomfortable actions.
If you want to listen to the episode of Kim’s Podcast about success, you can find it here.
Go back to the homepage