Episode 61 – Instagram Strategies for 2022 with Kayla Kleinman of Kayla in the City – Pitchin’ and Sippin’
Kayla Kleinman is an NYC-based social media coach, influencer, and blogger with a background in yoga and fitness. As a coach, Kayla focuses on helping solopreneurs show up authentically on Instagram while also creating engaging content that converts. She previously held social media and marketing positions at start-ups like ClassPass and has been featured by Teen Vogue as a top fitness blogger to follow.
In today’s episode, we dive into what the world of Instagram looks like in 2022. We talk through what Instagram is loving these days and dive deep into the REEL deal on REELS. She shares both her and her client’s experiences going viral, how it led to press, we talk through upcoming algorithm changes to have on your radar, and much more.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Learn Kayla’s entrance into the social media world
- Learn how she combined her love for fitness and social media
- Hear how she pivoted during the pandemic
- Learn about how she’s grown her own social media channels and blog
- Hear Kayla’s strategies for incorporating reels into your Instagram game
- Learn what Kayla says is and is not working on Instagram in 2022
- Hear what Kayla offers to small business owners and entrepreneurs
- Hear her tips for how to use Instagram reels to your advantage – and ways to save time
- Learn about how going viral on Instagram led to press
- And more!
Coaching website - https://yoursocialmediabff.com
Main Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kaylakleinman/
Book a free social media audit: https://calendly.com/yoursocialmediabff/
Sign up For Lexie's Weekly Insider to Receive Insider Tips, Invites, & More at: https://theprbarinc.com/newsworthy/
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.
Go back to the homepage