Increasing E-commerce Sales & Social Commerce Strategies with Liz Kressel
Episode 83: Increasing Ecommerce Sales & Social Commerce Strategies with Liz Kressel
Liz Kressel currently is the CEO of Lizard Strategy where she works with retailers and consumer brands both large and small — such as Keurig, Eagle Creek, and Crunch Fitness – to craft, launch and grow digital sales into sustainable revenue streams. Liz started her early days in e-commerce working on lifestyle-based subscription models for the big media giants and previously launched and ran a million-dollar shopping partnership with A+E Television Networks to sell products from their shows online and on TV in real-time, achieving complete product sell-out within 3 months’ time. An early pioneer in the shoppable content space, she also serves on the Board of BEON, a shoppable OTT channel.
In today’s episode, we dive into the world of live shopping, social commerce, and e-commerce. We learn how live shopping and social commerce can be used as effective strategies to increase sales and how to ensure your website is optimized to convert when you land your next big media feature.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How Liz got her start in the e-commerce and social commerce space
- How she launched her services for big-name brands as well as startups
- What live shopping and social commerce is
- Her tips on how to increase e-commerce sales
- How the live shopping industry got its start and popular platforms to explore
- How to optimize your e-commerce site to convert
- How live shopping combines content, commerce, and community at the same time
- And More!
Sign up For Lexie's Weekly Insider to Receive Insider Tips, Invites, & More at: https://theprbarinc.com/newsworthy/
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.
Go back to the homepage