How to Pitch National TV & Going On Air with Host & Producer Vanessa Rae
Episode 63 – How to Pitch National TV & Going On Air with Host & Producer Vanessa Rae – Pitchin’ and Sippin’
Vanessa Rae is an experienced on-air host, producer, writer, and reporter who has covered a wide range of beats for top-tier networks and outlets such as The Today Show, MTV News, VH1, E!, Syfy’s DVICE TV, NYC TV, New York Magazine, The Cut, and MANY more. On top of her diverse and incredible media career, she also recently launched her very own vegan lifestyle brand Lovely + Lush.
In today’s episode, we dive into the world of national television and hosting on air. Vanessa shares her perspectives as both a host and producer and gives us invaluable insider information on how to pitch national TV. She covers do’s, don’ts, her personal pitching preferences, and who and where to look for to find your ideal pitching contact.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How Vanessa got involved in the hosting world and combined her love for acting and journalism
- How she worked her way up at MTV and worked both producing and hosting shows
- Tips on how to find out who to pitch for a TV segment
- How to go about pitching for TV specifically
- Learn TV interview tips for entrepreneurs
- Learn the different kinds of producers
- Should you pitch the host? Vanessa tells us who is best to pitch
- Hear Vanessa’s personal pitching preferences
- And more!
Lovely + Lush
Sign up For Lexie's Weekly Insider to Receive Insider Tips, Invites, & More at: https://theprbarinc.com/newsworthy/
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.
Go back to the homepage