Episode 47 – Pitchin’ and Sippin’ – How to Develop Thought Leadership with Your Host Lexie Smith
In today’s episode, host of the Pitchin’ and Sippin’ Podcast, Lexie Smith dives into the topic of how to develop thought leadership. Lexie gives us a definition of what thought leadership is and walks listeners through 5 questions to consider when building a thought leader strategy. She also speaks on what platforms can assist entrepreneurs in developing thought leadership, where they get started, and she highlights how thought leadership can serve as a successful PR strategy when deployed intentionally. Lexie is also the founder of THEPRBAR inc.
Download Podcast Transcript
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The definition of thought leadership and why it’s an effective PR strategy
- Learn the 5 questions to consider when diving into developing a thought leadership strategy
- The various ways you can deploy thought leadership – from self-publishing, to contributing, utilizing social media, speaking, and beyond
- Learn the importance of figuring out your objective before deploying a thought leadership strategy
- Various ways that you can get started in building a thought leader strategy today
- What it takes to become a successful thought leader in today’s world
- And much more!
Snag Lexie's free Pitch it, Pitch it Good! Checklist at theprbarinc.com/pitchitgood
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.
Go back to the homepage