How to Create a Promotional Launch Plan with The Forward Female
Episode 42 – Pitchin’ and Sippin’ – How to Create a Promotional Launch Plan with The Forward Female
Today we’re talking with Priscilla Presley and Lauren Cheek – the co-founders of The Forward Female – a consulting and creative agency for female entrepreneurs based in Los Angeles, CA. With a mission to empower women all over the world to create the lives they actually want to be living and give them the resources they need not only to succeed, but thrive, the forward female helps women start and grow businesses and get clear on their careers through their global digital community, business development coaching programs, and in-house creative agency.
In today’s episode, we dive into how to create a promotional launch plan, best tips to avoid overwhelm and burnout when launching, and the power of partnerships, collaboration, and accountability. These two powerhouse female founders have worked alongside some of the most sought-after brands in the world and I could not be more excited for you all to listen in our pitchin’ and sippin’ conversation.
Download Podcast Transcript
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How Lexie first met Priscilla and Lauren and founded THEPRBAR inc.’s first official partnership.
- How the Forward Female was born.
- Priscilla and Lauren’s tips for taking an idea and turning that idea into a reality and business.
- The importance of putting a plan in place to reach your business goals.
- The strategy behind how to create a successful promotional launch plan
- The first thing to consider when creating a launch marketing plan – you should always start by thinking of your target audience.
- How the use of time blocking can be beneficial when launching your business and avoiding overwhelm.
- How strategic partnerships can benefit your business in the short term and long run.
- Learn how to fail fast when marketing and launching a business.
- What the Forward Female’s latest campaign is and where you can learn more.
- How PR is an essential element of your marketing strategy when launching your business.
- The building blocks of working with Forward Female depending on where you are at in your business launch journey.
Join the Accountability Community and a free 30 day travel: https://portal.forwardfemale.com/landing/plans/61053
Coaching Programs: https://forwardfemale.com/business-bundles/
Sign up to be a member of The Forward Female: https://portal.forwardfemale.com/sign_up
Follow on instagram: @forwardfemale
Snag Lexie's free Pitch it, Pitch it Good! Checklist at theprbarinc.com/pitchitgood
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.
Go back to the homepage