Five Things to Prepare Before You Get Press with Your Host Lexie Smith
Episode 49 – Pitchin’ and Sippin’ – Five Things to Prepare Before You Get Press with Your Host Lexie Smith
Your Host, Lexie Smith walks us through five things to prepare before you land or get press. Press wins can be hugely beneficial in accelerating a business or brand’s success. In order to maximize an opportunity’s full potential, it is important to remember to get some things prepared before you pursue the spotlight.
In this episode, Lexie goes into detail about 5 important aspects to consider and prepare before going after press for yourself and/or your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Five things you should prepare before you get press
- What those five things are and how they are affected by the spotlight
- Lexie’s own experience from her career and what she’s learned to prepare ahead of time
- Knowing what can and cannot happen from landing a big-time press placement or win
- The importance of preparing yourself, your family, your team, and your systems to fully maximize the given ROI of a PR opportunity
- What’s coming up for Season 3 in the Pitchin’ and Sippin’ podcast
Sign up for THEPRBAR Weekly Round up for extra insider tips & tricks: https://theprbarinc.com/newsworthy/
Snag Lexie's free Pitch it, Pitch it Good! Checklist at theprbarinc.com/pitchitgood
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.
Go back to the homepage