Entreprenista, SEO + ABJ Smoothies with Newsworthy Founder Stephanie Cartin
Episode 30 – Pitchin’ and Sippin’ – Entreprenista and SEO
An entreprenista at heart, today’s guest—Stephanie Cartin walked away from her corporate career in 2012 to follow her passion to launch SocialFly, a leading social-first digital and influencer marketing agency based in New York City that has been named to Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing private companies two years in a row. Stephanie is also the co-host of the Entreprenista Podcast and the co-founder of Entreprenista, a platform to highlight successful female founders. Also a co-author, Stephanie has shared her knowledge and expertise in Bloomberg, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Refinery29, and CheddarTV. Stephanie is the recent recipient of the SmartCEO Brava Award, which recognizes the top female CEOs in New York, and a Stevie Award for Women Run Workplace of the Year.
In today’s episode, we dive into the world of entrepreneurship, how Stephanie recently launched Entreprenista’s newest membership community, the role PR has played in her career, how press affects SEO, and much more.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Stephanie’s entrepreneurial journey. How she saw the opportunities that social media would bring in the early days of Facebook and how and why she co-founded SocialFly, a social-first digital and influencer marketing agency.
- What is Entreprenista and how did it start? Stephanie talks about her passion to help other entrepreneurs build their businesses. She goes into how Entreprenista developed from a podcast to a media site, and now, a full networking community.
- Her business plan. Stephanie shares how she and her co-founder built their business.
- Stephanie talks about how to stand out in a saturated market. With so many communities nowadays, you have to figure out how to make yours different. Stephanie explains their research and how they use social media to connect with their audience.
- What can media features do for you? Stephanie reviews how you can use press to create and build your credibility.
- Backlinks, SEO, and PR. She uses DigiCards, a product that they developed, as an example.
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.
Go back to the homepage