Email Marketing & Copywriting That Sells with Allison Carpio of The Conversion Kitchen
Episode 80: Email Marketing & Copywriting That Sells with Allison Carpio of The Conversion Kitchen
Allison Carpio is an author, podcast host of Hella Delicious Emails, and copywriting chef at The Conversion Kitchen. Her clients have used email to sell out their service packages, book more sales calls, and generate more warm leads. She ran quiz funnels with 8-figure businesses in the health and wellness space, converted influencer’s 1M followers into buyers, generated leads for B2B startups, and coached service-based businesses with digital offers on cooking up palatable copy.
In today’s episode, we dive into all things email marketing. Tune in to hear how we go over 4 different flavors of emails, how to make mouthwatering “shut up and take my money” copy, and much more.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Hear how Allison got her start in writing and career
- Learn different email marketing strategies to uplevel your presence in emails
- Learn different email marketing tools and programs to use
- Hear how Allison serves up content to her clients
- Learn about Allison’s show and tips on email marketing
- Tips on copywriting that sells and how Allison works with her clients
- And More!
Listen to the Podcast: https://hella-delicious-emails.captivate.fm/listen
Sign up For Lexie's Weekly Insider to Receive Insider Tips, Invites, & More at: https://theprbarinc.com/newsworthy/
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.
Go back to the homepage