Crafting Viral Content & Pitches That Sell with Writer & Editor Amanda Lien
Episode 59 – Pitchin’ and Sippin’ – Crafting Viral Content & Pitches That Sell with Writer & Editor Amanda Lien
Learn how to craft viral content and pitches that sell with today’s guest Amanda Lien. Amanda is a PR ghostwriter and editor, creative writer, science fiction writer and columnist, former local government reporter, and the previous associate editor of Digital Trends Media.
Tune in to hear Lexie and Amanda touch on a multitude of topics from her role as an associate editor, to the world of ghostwriting, to press release creation, to tips behind crafting viral content that sells, and much more.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Amanda’s journey entering the world of journalism and entrepreneurship
- How writing can influence content creation
- The secrets to crafting viral content and pitches that sell
- Hear what editor’s like to see coming into the inbox
- Learn what ghostwriting is and how you can learn to ghostwrite for your own company
- Learn what is involved if and when you hire or outsource a ghostwriter
- Hear about Amanda’s role as an associate editor and her writing career overall
- Understand what goes into creating a press release, and when it’s appropriate to produce one for your company
- The difference between ghostwriting and copywriting
- And much more!
Sign up For Lexie's Weekly Insider to Receive Insider Tips, Invites, & More at: https://theprbarinc.com/newsworthy/
Interested in learning more about Pitchin’? Book a Free Consultation here.
Go back to the homepage